Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dumb x Dumber x Dumberer

"I wish I could believe in all this crap, I really do. I also wish I could believe in the Easter Bunny, the missile shield and strippers with a heart of gold. Unfortunately I am condemned to see the world as it really is, and love, love is a myth. Love is magical comfort food for the weak and the uneducated." -Connor Mead

Words of a wise man. I've been waking up every morning thinking, "Hey its a new day. Maybe she's come to her senses, maybe she's had a change of heart." By the way she talks to me sometimes I fool myself into thinking that she might still love me. I think I've never been so foolish in my life. And I still love her.

And while your heart is intact, thriving and upbeat. My heart is severed, cold and beating low.

No comments:

Post a Comment