Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Woman

They come, they go. Almost impossible for me to accept, but in the end I must forfeit. But I don't try to forget the fact that one woman in particular has had a major impact on my life. I've wronged her; multiple times. I've taken for granted one of the three great ones. But cherish every moment, because in the end all you're gonna have is your recollection of memories. That's the only thing you're gonna leave this world with. Dudes, if you got a real woman; hold onto her. Because everyone has their limits. And I pushed her to her limit, to the point of no return. I FUCKED UP. But I'm going to take these last five years, soak it all in, and learn from it. I'm gonna pick up the pieces and salvage my heart. So personally I'd like to thank YOU. For being one of the biggest contributors on my steps to being a better person. I'll be good son. And if you ever need anything, I got you. We may not be together, but you are undeniably, my closest friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment